Public Housing Waiting List
Thank you for your interest in locating your wait list number with the Chesapeake Redevelopment and Housing Authority’s Low Income Public Housing (LIPH) program.
For your convenience, CRHA has moved to an online system where all applicants can access their wait list number or make changes at any time. If you have not done so already, please visit this website to register for the MyHousing Applicant Portal: https://crhava.myhousing.com/Registration
Enter your First Initial (Do not enter your full name)
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Enter your Social Security Number
- If you are a previous applicant, you will be prompted to enter the confirmation number that you received at the completion of your web application or your Entity Number which you will find on the top right corner of this letter.
- Enter a valid email address
- Create a password (passwords are case sensitive, letters, numbers, and symbols are allowed)
- Once you have successfully created your account, you may log in!
Please be reminded that any address or telephone change requests must be updated on the MyHousing Applicant Portal. Should you have any difficulty registering for the Applicant Portal, please feel free to contact our office at Occupancy@crhava.org or (757) 470-5860.
- If you are currently on the wait list and a CRHA representative requested information on your behalf, you may email the verification over to firstname.lastname@example.org