|    |    |  Contact Us  |  Banned List and Community Directory  |  Employee Login  |   |  Search

Current Residents

Complete a Change

Please be advised that the attached form must be given to your management office in order for your change to be processed.
Once the form has been submitted a CRHA representative will date stamp the form.
Documentation to support the change must be provided to management with the attached forms.
If you are a current Public Housing client and would like to complete a change, please click here for CRHA’s Interim Change Form and click here to complete the Self Certification Form.
If you are reporting a termination or new employment click here