Applications for public housing
The Public Housing Waiting List is currently closed and we are not accepting applications at this time. CRHA will advertise when the public housing waiting list is scheduled to reopen.
WAIT LIST STATUS/ APPLICANT PORTAL REGISTRATION
Thank you for your interest in locating your wait list number with the Chesapeake Redevelopment and Housing Authority’s Low Income Public Housing (LIPH) program. We have moved to an online system where all applicants can access their wait list number or make changes at any time. Please visit this website to register for the MyHousing Applicant Portal: https://crhava.myhousing.com/Registration
- Enter your First Initial (Do not enter your full name)
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Enter your Social Security Number
- If you are a previous applicant, you will be prompted to enter the confirmation number that you received at the completion of your web application or your Entity Number which you will find on the top right corner of this letter.
- Enter a valid email address
- Create a password (passwords are case sensitive, letters, numbers, and symbols are allowed)
- Once you have successfully created your account, you may log in!
Please be reminded that any address or telephone change requests must be updated on the MyHousing Applicant Portal. Should you have any difficulty registering for the Applicant Portal, please feel free to contact our office at Occupancy@crhava.org or (757) 470-5860.